No, I am not talking about Astrology! When you do a search on google for mercury and cancer you will find all sorts of Astrological predictions! What I was not aware of until recently was the close relationship between cells invaded by the heavy metal Mercury and Cancer.
All Cancer Cells Contain Mercury
It turns out that according to one researcher, cancerous cells have Mercury in them! Mercury is a neurotoxin and affects the nervous system. When Mercury gets inside a human cell, it has potential to damage DNA. No use running around trying to identify the gene responsible for every form of cancer. It would appear that if you don’t get toxins out of the system, then the cells are not going to get better.
Mercury rapidly depletes the immune system. Anything that depletes and disturbs the immune system will increase one’s chances of contracting cancer. “All cancer cells have mercury in them,” says Dr. Yoshiaki Omura.
Healthy Cells Make Healthy Bodies
You probably know that our bodies are made of trillions of cells. Healthy cells make healthy bodies, so the more you limit toxic or unhealthy cells, the better your chances of a long, disease free life! When we get too toxic, our acid/alkaline balance (pH) goes out of whack, we get inflammation and this leads to one or more diseases.
Does Medicine Hold The Answers?
I have a philosophical problem with the medical approach to sickness and disease. While medical Science in some cases performs miracles, the idea of “curing” a disease by loading the body with more toxins would appear to be only a temporary solution at best. The American Cancer Society lists among carcinogens Clyclophoshamine, a common chemotherapy drug. It seems many patients are prescribed a substance known to cause cancer to cure it?
To me, if all cancer cells contain Mercury, it would make sense as a preventative measure to limit the amount of Mercury in our bodies. Heavy metals such as Mercury once they get into the blood stream bind tightly to cell receptors and can only be removed by a strong positive charge. Over time they store in bone tissue and fat, making it even harder to get out.
Where Do We Get Exposed To Mercury?
- As it stands, if you live anywhere near a coal fired power station or coal mine, you are being exposed to Mercury every day in the air. This is the principle way we get mercury in our bodies.
- You can get it from fish. Mercury makes its way from factories down streams and rivers, and then affects fish. We eat the fish and start glowing!
- There are amalgam fillings. Australian Dr Robert Gammel suggests that 50% of the Mercury in fillings leaches out in the first 10 years. I Had my Mercury fillings removed and noticed an increase in energy.
- The more controversial is Thirmerisol, still being used in flu vaccines for adults. There has been huge controversy about this area, and children’s vaccines generally don’t contain this any more, but it is not the same for adults.
What About You?
Do you think you could have Mercury running through your vanes? Given that it is in the air and water supply, it is likely you are compromised by this most dangerous heavy metals. Mercury can mask other toxins such as lead and arsenic, reduce immune system function, cause a variety of brain diseases, and most importantly, absorb Magnesium, a mineral that is essential for good health.
We Need Magnesium
Researchers from Japan’s National Cancer Center in Tokyo have found that an increased intake of magnesium reduces a man’s risk of colon cancer by over 50 per cent. Clearly anything that limits availability of Magnesium is dangerous to our health.
What Can You Do To Prevent Mercury Poisoning?
You could move to an area that is pristine. Somewhere like the South Pole? Here is a map of pollution sources in Australia. The red dots represent concentrations of industry. As an example, the Aluminium Smelter at Tomago near Newcastle emits 15 Kg of Mercury into the air each year. You can assess the situation in your area at http://www.npi.gov.au/npidata or in the US at http://toxtown.nlm.nih.gov
No Longer Can We Pretend We Are Not Effected
Here Are A Few Tips To Reduce Or Limit Mercury Intake
- Get Your Amalgum Fillings Removed. I did this and had more energy as a result. Remember Dr Gammel suggests 50% of Mercury in Amalgum leaks into the body in 10 years, and older fillings can crack and leak.
- Limit Your Intake Of Fish. Mercury is in our waterways and practically all seafood contains Mercury. The EPA in the US recommends a maximum of 12 oz of fish for pregnant women and children, and no Shark, Swordfish, King Mackerel, or Tilefish because they contain high levels of mercury.
- Avoid Vaccination. This is a controversial topic with zealous lobby groups on both sides. As an adult, you have a choice. The jury is out on adult vaccinations. Many have Mercury in the form of thermerisol. If you want to reduce Mercury exposure, avoid this.
- Take Activated Liquid Zeolite. This unique mineral has the ability to capture Mercury at the cellular level and safely transport it out of the body. IN recent years this is seen as possibly the most effective way of safely removing heavy metals. When a Zeolite molecule comes in contact with Mercury on cell receptors, the powerful attractive force of the Zeolite grabs the toxin, traps it inside its cage, and takes it out of the body. You can read more on this at http://zeolitereview.org
There are many other things you can do to reduce Mercury exposure. Many herbs and other products clean toxins in the bowel. Keeping the liver in good shape helps too. Ultimately your health is a result of what you put into your body, and what you take out.
Now you know that Mercury is indicated in cancer. The logical conclusion is that reducing the toxic load of Mercury in your body lessens the chance you will join the 43% of people who die from this collection of diseases. I use Activated liquid Zeolite daily as my defense against mercury toxicity in my body. What do you do? Please leave a comment.